Look Leeton First is an initiative of The Leeton Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
We want you to think more about the amazing shopping opportunities Leeton has to offer and to look at what our community has to offer before shopping elsewhere.
This campaign is designed to get our new generations and our community thinking about the affects of continually shopping locally or out of town.
To be eligible to participate in ‘The Leeton Short Film Competition 2017’ your film must comply with the following guidelines;
By entering this competition you accept these Terms & Conditions;
1. You must upload your film to ‘The Leeton Short Film Competition’ Group page between May 01 2017 – May 31 2017 11:59pm.
2. Entries and voting closes May 31 2017 11:59pm
3. The video with the most ‘Likes’ on their original film upload on ‘The Leeton Short Film Competition’ Group page when the competition closes is the winner
4. In the event there are two or more films with the same amount of ‘Likes’ the LCCI Executive Committee and Competition subcommittee will vote on the winning film based on merit on meeting our guidelines
5. The film must be relevant to the theme outlined in the Guidelines
6. LCCI holds the right to remove films deemed inappropriate
7. All entries become the property of Leeton Chamber of Commerce & Industry and may be used for this campaign and or future campaigns
8. One winning entry with a total prize amount of one thousand dollars ($1000)
9. Entries must be currently attending Leeton High School, St Francis de Sales College or Yanco Agricultural High School
10. The winning entry will be presented with the cash prize at the ‘Leeton Trop Fest’ presentation event after the competition is closed
11. ‘The Leeton Short Film Competition’ does not require a Trade Permit due to being A Game of Skill is any competition that requires a judge to select a winner or in which public votes determine the outcome based on merit or skill. In other words, it involves a voting mechanism and the winner is NOT randomly chosen.
1. Create your film with Facebook’s video specs; - Aspect ratio: 16:9 or 9:16 - File size: 4GB Max - Pixels: minimum 600pxl wide - File Types: MP4 or MOV, asf (Windows Media Video) view more options here: https://www.facebook.com/help/218673814818907?helpref=faq_content
2. Go to ‘The Leeton Short Film Competition’ Group page (on your first visit you must join the group) then click ‘add photo/video’ and upload your video
3. Post your video and comment your friends and family on your original post to ‘Like’ your video
Want to know more information?
Contact us via our Facebook page at The Leeton Chamber of Commerce or drop us a line at the link below!
24 Pine Avenue, Leeton, New South Wales 2705, Australia